POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite® Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we're looking for a Dispatcher to join our team and serve as the primary liaison between customers, technicians, and local market teams to schedule, route, track, and invoice orders.
• Operates computer systems to schedule, route, track and invoice work.
• Maintains proper radio communications with technicians.
• Reviews completed work orders with installers for accuracy prior to invoicing.
• Removes any unused inventory from completed work orders.
• Coordinates "hotshots" and "add-ons" with warehouse.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge about glass parts that fit various makes and models of automobiles.
• Maintains updated familiarity with local/assigned market (i.e., location of streets, subdivisions, businesses) and provides accurate directions for technicians when needed.
• Ensures proper information is on routing manifest and work orders before technician leaves facility.
• Maintains daily paperwork and technician files; ensures timesheets are printed, signed, and filed.
• Tracks vehicle mileage and maintenance.
• Updates truck maintenance files.
• Identifies and handles inaccuracies in store parameter maintenance
• Calls customers to confirm appointments and notify them of any schedule changes.
• Resolves customer problems (warranties, missed appointments, reschedules) in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
• Works cooperatively with Store Managers in the Market to facilitate the movement of Techs between locations.
• Works cooperatively with CSRs in the market to facilitate the scheduling of jobs when capacity in Market will not allow CSR to place job in schedule.
Knowledge of: dispatch practices and procedures; Safelite® Group systems, policies and procedures; routing and mapping devices; general business practices; standard office practices and procedures and the geography in the areas understanding how to get from point to point in the most efficient way possible (understand traffic flow, geographic features).
Ability to: provide World Class customer service; exercise good judgment; understand and follow general instructions; coordinate multiple activities and tasks; develop and maintain effective working relationships; exhibit a pleasant telephone manner; answer routine questions; analyze situations and seek appropriate solutions; maintain confidentiality; maintain accurate and complete work records; and communicate effectively.
Skill in: verbal and written communication; effective listening; operating general office equipment; operating a personal computer and job related software; planning and scheduling workload; and multitasking. High school diploma or GED preferred. Minimum of 2 years in customer service experience required. One to two years dispatch experience preferred. Auto glass industry experience preferred. Transportation dispatch is a plus, but not required. Knowledge of blackberry, electronic mapping devices, and related technology experience helpful.
HOW TO APPLY!
• To apply for this role, visit www.safelitecareers.com today!
• Select "Apply Online Today" (located in bottom right on page)
• Select "Search Open Jobs" (left hand side of page)
• Enter Requisition number: 14-2976 in keyword search box
• Click Submit
Who we're looking for:
• Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
• Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
• People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
• Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
• Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
• Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
• You'll experience great leadership.
• We'll focus on you first.
• You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
• You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.