Andrews International is currently adding a Scheduler/Dispatcher to the team. The selected candidate will be highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced office environment. The Scheduler/Dispatcher position will possess a great attitude and work ethic. If you are organized, detail-oriented and efficient, this may be the opportunity for you.
Andrews International will only consider qualified candidates for this position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Handling large volume of employee and customer calls.
* Detailed computer data entry using MS Office.
* Rapidly place phone calls to schedule personnel in dynamic setting.
* Dispatching schedules and directions via phone and computer.
* Accurately receiving and inputting employee time.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Scheduling/dispatching exp (at least 3 years)
* Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite
* Must be able to interact efficiently with a large number of employees.
* Must thrive and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic office.
* Accurate, fast typing and data entry skills.
* Demonstrated analytical skill with the ability to quickly resolve questions and concerns.
* Able to work a flexible schedule.