GoGreenRide Co-Pilots are a key element for our smooth operations. They interface with our drivers and customers, while relaying route optimization to our fleet.
We are searching for talented individuals who have extensive dispatching and high-end customer service experience, are extremely detail oriented and great with people.
• Monitor all routing, scheduling, dispatching and en-route rides
• Manage follow up calls to our customers when an eta is not met or issue resolution is needed
• Be available to work when emergency coverage is needed
• Map skills and a general knowledge of the Tri-State Metro Area
Ideal candidates possess the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Intermediate Computer, Tablet and Smartphone proficiency (Ability to type 30+ wpm)
• Fluent English Speaker
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Expert knowledge of NYC streets (all boroughs), airport routes, landmarks and alternate routes and previous dispatching experience
• Quick learner, ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Positive, enthusiastic, dependable and well organized Multi-Tasker
• The ideal candidates will have a professional demeanor, will be able to think on their feet, work professionally with others, and will have a clear understanding of the need to always perform to the level of our standards.
• Flexible schedule is required during the introductory/training period. Heavy telephone work involving customers and police agencies requires a need for having a pleasant and calming telephone voice.
• Ability to pass a background and drug test